[Battlemesh] WBMv4 in Barcelona - preliminary organisations

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 11:08:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:58 AM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto)
<zioproto at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Okey, 4 more people, and the 3rd week is ok for all of the, so we
>> already have a winner!!!!
>
> So, it is confirmed 16-20 March 2011 ? We can book our flights to Barcelona ? :)

I'm going to pay the reservation next weekend. If I were you I'd wait
until the reservation is confirmed.

FYI: you can fly either Barcelona or Girona, both of them are the same
distance to Sant bartomeu del Grau and both have public transport to
Vic (the closest town to Sant Bartomeu where you can get by public
transport).

More info coming soon.

thx

> Saverio