[Battlemesh] WBMv4 in Barcelona - let's start

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 08:05:38 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 7:56 AM, elektra <onelektra at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> like last year I'll drive with my small Citroen AX to WBotM. Axel will join
> me.
>
>> Great!
>> How much do we have to pay for these wonderful accomodations? :)
>
> Maybe we should collect money like last year? Would 50€ be okay from / for
> everyone who wants to participate? (Not to cover food costs but things like
> logistics, rent for the venue).

Yes, the idea is to stay around 50€. Let's see how we manage the whole
think to not go further of these 50€. So far we managed to get the
accomodation for 1500€ all included (which I think is a good price
takin into account the room available).

Feel free to bring your reletives. There is room for everyone!

> Will be at 27c3 this year.

c u there ;)

> Cheers,
> Elektra