[Battlemesh] Thanks for coming at WBMv3

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 12:56:31 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm back in my office and normal life looks so boring :)

Thanks to you all for coming at the Wireless Battle Mesh V3. I'm very
happy that everything worked fine !

I hope all of you had  great week at the camping. I think we really
did a very good and fun event. This event demonstrated that we are a
strong community that can work together and achieve valuable results !

I'm sorry if I missed someone the last day, and I did not properly say
goodbye to you all. I was rushing to undeploy stuff around :)

ciao ! :)

Saverio