[Battlemesh] Grazie + Group Picture + WBMv4 + Report

clauz at ninux.org clauz at ninux.org
Tue Jun 8 09:27:18 CEST 2010

On 06/07/2010 02:55 PM, Xavier Carcelle wrote:
> Ciao Saverio, Claudio,

Ciao!

> Grazzie mille for hosting us in Bracciano and to have this week to
> strengthen this wireless mesh community and improve the flashing /
> deployment / tests procedures that we all developp within this event.

Thank you all for coming and/or organizing. The quality of the
participants made it a very great event, I had a lot of fun and got to
know better many of you. I am already looking forward to the next battle!!

> Along w/ this email is the 2 group pictures we did on Saturday (...
> and yes I missed my plane for those who wants to know due to Train
> complication at the Termini station ... :) ...)

Too bad! Did you take the wrong train? Or problems on the line?

> =>I will post my other pictures also
> =>
>
> For the next event, WBMv4 I think it s important to keep the name as
> is now that is recognized by the community and to just find the next
> location and good timing to prepare and manage the organization.
> ->Barcelona sounds great if GUIFI people can do that
> ->Bracciano again as we know the location and deployment constraints now
> ->Slovenia ?

All three locations sound good for me.

> Shall we write a report as for the WBMv2 that can be the digest of the
> event to send to people of the community.

Yes, we should. We can pick elektra's slides as the starting point.

> Merci pour tout.

Prego! Merci a tous!

Clauz