[Battlemesh] Thanks for coming at WBMv3

Henning Rogge hrogge at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:57:32 CEST 2010

Am Montag 07 Juni 2010, 12:56:31 schrieb ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto):
> Hello,
>
> I'm back in my office and normal life looks so boring :)
>
> Thanks to you all for coming at the Wireless Battle Mesh V3. I'm very
> happy that everything worked fine !

Thank you and the NINUX group for organizing this great event for all of us
Saverio. I can say I had a lot of fun, lot's of interesting talks with other
developers and a fine mesh battle.

> I hope all of you had  great week at the camping. I think we really
> did a very good and fun event. This event demonstrated that we are a
> strong community that can work together and achieve valuable results !
Yes, coming together and working/talking together like this was really fun and
informative.

Hope we will see each other on BattleMeshV4 next year ! :)

Henning

--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.