[Battlemesh] Thanks for coming at WBMv3

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Tue Jun 8 10:03:17 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Henning Rogge <hrogge at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Montag 07 Juni 2010, 12:56:31 schrieb ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto):
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm back in my office and normal life looks so boring :)
>>
>> Thanks to you all for coming at the Wireless Battle Mesh V3. I'm very
>> happy that everything worked fine !
>
> Thank you and the NINUX group for organizing this great event for all of us
> Saverio. I can say I had a lot of fun, lot's of interesting talks with other
> developers and a fine mesh battle.
>
>> I hope all of you had  great week at the camping. I think we really
>> did a very good and fun event. This event demonstrated that we are a
>> strong community that can work together and achieve valuable results !
> Yes, coming together and working/talking together like this was really fun and
> informative.
>
> Hope we will see each other on BattleMeshV4 next year ! :)

Sure.

Thanks again to the organisators, the weather was really great, Italy
is a great country, and I really felt in love with Bracciano (volcano,
old city of 550 after Jesus Christ, the lake, the best camping boss,
the pizzas, etc...).

See you at WBM v3.1416 for my birthday party:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV3.1416

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403