[Battlemesh] Corrected Report

elektra onelektra at gmx.net
Tue Jun 8 11:14:58 CEST 2010

Hi -

> What is the topolgy? Is the one I posted on the wiki?

People were running around deploying nodes. I didn't bother about the
location, but only about the routing tables and metrics.

> Are the node labels (e.g. 11, 5, 13, 25, etc) the same as the power
>  columns?

Thats the last IP octet X of each node.

.101.X for batmand (layer 3)
.102.X for babel
.103.X for olsrd
.104.X for batmand-adv
.105.X for bmxd

>  Or is the one posted by Robert about OLSR?
> Then, whataths did the various protocols chose?

Regarding the actual performance test this is all in the logs. For each packet
we have sent there is record route information.

Cheers,
Elektra