[Battlemesh] tests for WBMv3

Luca Tavanti luca.tavanti at iet.unipi.it
Wed May 26 11:19:33 CEST 2010

Hi Aaron,

How can you be sure that static routes are the optimum?
This can esily be seen on a very simple topology, but how can you define the optimum routes when the topology gets bigger (and the physical parameters are hardly known a priori)?

As for the layer 1 and 2, and I agree with you.
At least a rough measure of the RSSI/SNR should be done along with the tests (even though, being in a camping, I do not expect much interference...)

Cheers,
Luca