[Battlemesh] scheduling wireless social events

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:36:00 CET 2010

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:44 AM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto)
<zioproto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> here at Ninux.org we are thinking of organizing again the "Ninux Day".
> We have in mind some date in late february, or in the middle of march.
>
> we first kindly ask if there is any plan for BattleMeshV4 in some
> other country, because we do not want to collide with another big
> event.

Yes, some guifi folks, me included, started working on that but
nothing serious has been done yet, so we are still on time to discuss
whether we keep working or not.

The initial idea for the location is a group of houses in the
countryside which are meant to let and are already prepared to host
groups of up to 60-70 people.

> Also keep in mind wireless community weekend in Berlin is from 3-5 June 2011
>
> Any feedback on this? :)
>
> thanks
>
> Saverio

Best regards.