[Battlemesh] WBMv4 in Barcelona - preliminary organisations

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:05:02 CET 2010

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:04 AM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
>> -Date : mi-March (mi-April is "semana santa" in Spain)
>
> Roger, is it possible to have the definitive dates by ~December 15th ?

Up until now very few people have expressed their preferences
regarding dates for the WBMv4, and none of them have any special
restriction.

@all the people interested in attending WBMv4: Dates should be set as
soon as possible, so please, tell us your preferences for dates around
March 2011 (1st week, 2ond week, etc.) before the 4th of December.
Thx.

Dates will be set during the 2nd week of December.

> It would be nice to know, because:
>
> 1) In the semana santa flights will be more expensive, but if we book
> before xmas, there is no problem

Setmana Santa (Easter) 2011 is in mid April.

--
roger