[Battlemesh] (no subject)

Thierry Watelet thierry.watelet at netflow.be
Sun Nov 21 14:28:42 CET 2010

Hello,

I have published my pictures taken at WBM v3.3
You can see them et http://img72.imageshack.us/g/img1660a.jpg/

I speak to Philippe about the idea to deploy a permanent test bed here at Godarville and he is very enthousiast. I will ask local authorities to know if it possible to use public lighting poles to fix the nodes.

If i have time next weekend, I will deploy nodes made from ubiquiti RS Pro and ralink radios. I plan to use AP-STA mode instead of ad-hoc. I expect better bandwidth than 400 kbits/sec... Everybody is welcome to this small test... Contact me if you're interrested.