[Battlemesh] Radio power

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:20:12 UTC 2011

Hi.
I don't know if there exist some free application to do this. But I think
that this is easy to do with a simple script runing in cron.
However, this could be dangerous. Because if you are reducing the power when
there are more than X nodes in your area, maybe you are going to lost the
connectiviti with some of them. And maybe for one of them you are the only
path to the rest of the network. Then this node cannot connect to the
network anymore.

Also this kind of problem can be solved with some heuristic. But this is not
easy.

Salut!