[Battlemesh] Video of the BattleMesh

clauz at ninux.org clauz at ninux.org
Sat Apr 30 16:10:07 UTC 2011

On 04/29/2011 11:29 AM, Albert Homs i Gall wrote:
> Asking again if there is any update on this? can I help somehow?

Ok, this has lasted too long :) Let's just upload and hope the space is
enough. The account is battler at 160.80.103.146 (i.e. the account and
server we used in BattlemeshV3.3 to compile). Please send me your ssh
public keys (I already have ptr and zoobab's), and just put everything
into /home/battler/public_html/WBMv4 . I will also point an rsync share
to that folder.

Clauz