[Battlemesh] CCC camp

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:00:06 UTC 2011

Hey,

Pau (and everyone here) once again we are camped at milliways and have
a workshop tomm i.e. the 12th of aug at 2pm where we would love to
talk a little on our pet project - eBrainPool that uses olsr to create
a mesh network and aims to allow software to be used from any device
within the mesh (using X Window forwarding).

We have some working code (albeit a little buggy ;) )....and one of
the things I am very interested in doing is to possibly setup an olsr
mesh with multiple devices in between with eBrainPool loaded on and to
study how performance degrades and if it is still usable to run
software from someone multiple hops away.

Would appreciate it if we could meetup tomm at milliways hackcentre
for the workshop.

Thanks,
Bye for now