[Battlemesh] [off-topic]Somebody known working in free networks in non-EU mediterranean countries?

Albert Homs i Gall alberthoms at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 21:23:43 UTC 2011

Yesterday one of the guifi-folks attended a conference where a EU-funding
plan  *ENPI CBC MED <http://www.enpicbcmed.eu/> *was presented. That plan
might be useful but a non-EU mediterranean country is needed, also the plan
covers the 90% fo the project cost (minum 50K€ up to 2M€) the other 10%
shall be provided by the non-EU country
 I don't know anybody out there wornikg in free networks, maybe some of you
know somebody. If so, contact us to see if we can arrange something
togheter.

PS: I know that talking about public (especifically EU) funding in this
list is quite off-topic but I'd like to see this money doing "good" things
better than going to usual receivers...