[Battlemesh] [off-topic]Somebody known working in free networks in non-EU mediterranean countries?

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Thu Dec 22 12:35:59 UTC 2011

On Dec 22, 2011, at 1:12 PM, Clauz wrote:

> On 12/22/2011 12:55 AM, Marek Lindner wrote:
>> On Thursday, December 22, 2011 06:46:32 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
>>> There were people from America or Canada in the last battlemesh !
>>
>> Let me join the game: Last time I checked neither America nor Canada were
>> considered a mediterranean country.  :-)
>
> My hint: Croatia is a non-EU mediterranean country... perhaps somebody
> in this list has some contacts there... ;)

I have and I can send some contacts. But please keep in mind that they will be in the EU very soon.
("Therefore, entry into force and accession of Croatia to the EU is expected to take place on 1 July 2013". Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Croatia_to_the_European_Union)

The answer to the quiz is: Israel.
http://arig.org.il/

a.