[Battlemesh] 28c3 MeshNetwork meetup details + thread on Chicago mesh-network plan

clauz at ninux.org clauz at ninux.org
Wed Dec 28 12:43:34 UTC 2011

On 12/27/2011 05:50 PM, Mitar wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> SInce I'm not attending to CCC but I'd like to assist remotely
>> somehow... what about in the afternoon? 19 or so? (yes, I know it's
>> not hacker time, but I'm in children's time nowadays :DDD)
>
> What exactly will it be about? Maybe also others can tune in. But I got
> a feeling that it is just a simple meeting together. Or will be some
> important things discussed and it would benefit that also others join?

Hi, everybody.
I sent our slides to Moritz.

For the meeting, I prefer to avoid 2am, and the afternoon/evening for me
is ok. Or also tomorrow, at any time.

See (some of) you tonight!
Clauz

P.S. If you decide for this afternoon please let me know by SMS, as I am
going for some sightseeing in Berlin right now