[Battlemesh] GSoC presentation at WBMv4

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 12 17:06:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

> > - The Android OLSR port project student (living in the US) dropped
> > out after getting the payment :( (Mitar was mentoring him).
>
> He still e-mails us on a mailing list from time to time, mostly when
> somebody requests how to use the app (because it does not work), he
> answers them. But we haven't seen more then words. ;-(
>
> I can present an idea, but there is really nothing to show in practice:
>
> http://wlan-lj.net/wiki/Podrobnosti/MeshApp

sounds good! I think even "failed" projects should be presented: It might
inspire others to continue working on it and also could help to improve the
next GSoC. We don't have to repeat mistakes ..  ;-)

> - Hannes mentored Saulo (living in South America) for an incremental
> Dijkstra algo . Markit included that in the master branch if I am not
> mistaken

Ok, who can speak about this project then ?

@Mitar: I put you on the list for this presentation. Remember, each speaker
won't have more then 10 minutes.

I heard somewhere that we were 10 students in total ? Can somebody confirm this
number ? What did the others do ?

Thanks,
Marek