[Battlemesh] Help needed presenting our mesh based app @ Battlemesh

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Sun Feb 27 06:22:05 UTC 2011

Hi Mitar,

Google said they would sponsor GSOC students and maybe also mentors. So, as
these guys are not students yet, it seems difficult. Well, in fact it seems
they are a company. I dont know. Secondly, Carol stated somewhere that
Google would support up to 500 USD, which obviously would not be enough to
fly the guys over from India.

Ciao,

Mario