[Battlemesh] Help needed presenting our mesh based app @ Battlemesh

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul.gardner.stephen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:33:38 UTC 2011

Hi All,

We are happy to help in what ways we can.

Currently we can get meshable Android phones in Australia for about 96
EUR network locked (which doesn't matter if you are using only WiFi).
We are happy to buy these and post them for people, as I think it is
about as cheap as anywhere in the world at present.

We can also share our code and experience getting BATMAN and other fun
things running on Android.

Paul.