[Battlemesh] We are late !!!! we need deadlines. 70 days left

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 5 11:49:37 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 05 January 2011 12:12:01 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
> Sorry of stressing you all but I feel we are late in the organization
> of BattleMesh V4. Are we within the deadlines for tasks to do ?
>
> On this page:
> http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV4
>
> today I was not able to find a reference where to pay my fee to participate
> :(

Yes, you are right - this is still missing. During our meeting in Berlin,
Roger made clear that paying in cash is the easiest solution for him. He
planned to organize an account if feasible but I would not wait for it.

> I prepared a template page for the announcement:
> http://battlemesh.org/AnnouncementV4
>
> please somebody from Guifi should finish it, so we can spam it.
>
> Read first the old announcement:
> http://battlemesh.org/AnnouncementV3
> it will help you in writing the new one.

I totally agree - this has a high priority.
@Roger: Please have a look at the old announcement to get an idea. I don't
think it will take much time. "Registration" and  "Fees" is basically the
same, we just need a few words about the location.

Regards,
Marek