[Battlemesh] We are late !!!! we need deadlines. 70 days left

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 5 12:42:15 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 05 January 2011 12:59:48 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
> but if we want to involve unknow people and let the event grow bigger,
> we need people to pay before. Only once the people pay you can be 100%
> they are coming.
> Also we need to set up a suggested deadline for the people to register and
> pay ! This is all reasonable because you need a good estimate of the
> people coming to allocate proper resources.

An idea to remove the bottleneck: If Roger is too busy to bother with this,
would you mind re-opening the WBMv3 channel and collect the money for him (via
bank account and/or paypal) ?
I don't know how much work this is, therefore feel free to let me know if this
is a stupid idea.  ;-)

Regards,
Marek