[Battlemesh] We are late !!!! we need deadlines. 70 days left

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:04:53 UTC 2011

> An idea to remove the bottleneck: If Roger is too busy to bother with this,
> would you mind re-opening the WBMv3 channel and collect the money for him (via
> bank account and/or paypal) ?
> I don't know how much work this is, therefore feel free to let me know if this
> is a stupid idea.  ;-)

If he is too busy we can help him to do other stuff. But this money
transactions must be handled carefully by him (or guifi people in
general), because he will have then to pay for our accomodations.

What we can do to help him is to collect for example the money of all
the Ninux people and pay all at once. But give us a deadline to pay !!
:)

Let's wait 24hours, let's give him time to read his email.

Saverio