[Battlemesh] [Battlemesh-organizers] Announcement

Axel Neumann neumann at cgws.de
Tue Jan 18 10:50:11 UTC 2011

On Sonntag 16 Januar 2011, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
> http://www.battlemesh.org/AnnouncementV4
> looks quite ready.
> Can we copy, paste and start spamming around?

The rooms are reserved/booked/paid  for the whole week.  From last gatherings
we learned that starting officially on wednesday (and seeing most people arrive
not before thuesday evening) is only few time.

I would suggest to announce the start of the gathering from Monday the 14th to
motivate people to come as early as possible.

Or alternatively: at least make clear that accomodation is available from
monday the 14th and everybody is invited to join the pre-meeting activities.

/axel