[Battlemesh] [Babel-users] Wireless Battle Mesh v4 - Call for papers

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 12:16:17 UTC 2011

Hi!

> The original announce by Juliusz says the event is from Wed 16th till
> Sun 20th.  Your mail implies that it would start Mon 14th.
>
> Could anybody shed some light on this, please?

Space is reserved from 14th on, but event itself will be from 16th on.
But you are welcome to come before and help with preparing things,
meet and talk and so on.

Please read the web page:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV4

"The space is reserved for the whole week (14-20th) so people will
start gathering during the previous weekend. So if time is not a
problem, we recommend you to travel some days ahead."

Mitar