[Battlemesh] CCC camp

Erle Pereira erle at erlepereira.com
Tue Jul 26 10:08:15 UTC 2011

Jatin & myself will be attending CCC in august. We could not make it to
the last battlemesh unfortunately, but are very interested in mesh
networks.

The mesh network is pretty much at the heart of our pet project, ebrain
( http://ebrain.in ) which both of us have been pursuing, for sometime.

right now, we ride on olsrd and yes, seeing how mesh networks behave in
an hostile environment is something we are keen to understand and
explore.

Hope to see you guys there

Erle

--
http://ebrain.in || Introducing "Beehive" computing
Discover and run applications from any device in the resource pool

Twitter: @1and0  || LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/erlepereira