[Battlemesh] Help needed presenting our mesh based app @ Battlemesh

Erle Pereira erle at erlepereira.com
Tue Mar 1 23:53:25 UTC 2011

Thanks a bunch for all this everyone, it certainly is exciting.

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 08:03 +1030, Paul Gardner-Stephen wrote:
> We are happy to help in what ways we can.

Great, as Jeetu said, I think we read about this in Arstechnica few
weeks ago. Would be super to explore how we could help each other out.

> Currently we can get meshable Android phones in Australia for about 96
> EUR network locked (which doesn't matter if you are using only WiFi).

that would be great, Android is one of the platforms we are eager to
work on. Will be in touch regards this.

> We can also share our code and experience getting BATMAN and other fun
> things running on Android.

That will be awesome. As mentioned we are looking at getting this
working on other protocol implementations so will be great to learn
about your experiences.

We are using OLSR for eBrain and happy to share our whatever limited
experience we have in this domain too :)

I'm based in sydney, will contact you off the list and we can see how we
go.

> On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 7:54 AM, Mitar <mitar at tnode.com> wrote:
> >
> > Access in which way? Plugin to what? For which devices?

As jeetu said... we wrote the messaging plugin to help share added
information we needed to get eBrain working. We are still unsure on if
that is the best way, as we build this up and test with help of people
who understand this better than us, we hope to find out more.
:)

> > This is an interesting line of thought I got now. There is a lot of
> > development going on for Android devices in combination with mesh

Great line of thought :) thanks for the putting us in touch.

Erle