[Battlemesh] Partially-formed travel plans

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Thu Mar 3 15:02:02 UTC 2011

Hi.  So, my travel plans are only partially formed at this point, so I
wanted to put out what I've got and get some thoughts.

So, I'm flying in from the US, and I'm seeing some friends in London
first.  That's the only plane ticket I've bought so far.  We're going to
the UK Maker Faire on the 13th.  Sometime after that, me and one friend
are flying down there.  I've imagined flying to BCN and taking the train
to Vic, like it suggests on the website.  But we haven't booked this yet.
Is there a website I should be looking at to arrange intra-Europe travel?

Then, unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave early, so as to get back
to the US in time for work on Monday :(, and it's looking like flying out
of BCN on Saturday evening is the best option for me.

Now, I'm a guy who likes to skim things, so I didn't realize until just
now that there isn't public transport directly to Sant bartomeu del Grau,
so apparently I'd need a ride to Vic on Sat evening.  The flight from BCN
that I'm looking at leaves at 19:50 on Sat, so I should probably take the
16:06 train from Vic.  Is that going to be a problem?  Cuz I haven't
actually bought my plane ticket from BCN->the states yet.

One more question:  Accomodations:  So, that resort is booked?  Is that
where we're staying?

Finally:  I have two TP-Link TL-WR841NDs that I could bring.  Would that
be useful?

Thanks.
--Ryan