[Battlemesh] [WBMv4] Transportation coordination

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:38:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

General instruction: once you've arrived in Catalunya, please sms me
(+34 six 0 seven 3 two 6 six 5 seven) and tell your name, how many you
are, and at what time you expect to arrive at Vic's meeting point (in
front Vic's train station bar -outdoor). We need bout an hour or a bit
less to coordinate the transportation to pick up in Vic.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

PS: so far we already have enough volunteers and cars to guarantee
that everybody will be picked up

Best regards.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Henning Rogge <hrogge at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 March 2011 10:57:46 Daniele Gambetta wrote:
>> Hi.
>> Looking at the transport management table i ve seen that we are 8  people
>> (6 from Italy and 2 from Denmark) arriving at the same hour (about 16:00)
>> in Vic Tuesday March 15.
>> So how can we get to SBdG? if there is someone with the car (4 example i ve
>> seen Xflame arrives by car the day before) who could get us?
>> How far is Vic from SBG?
>
> I will arrive at Barcelona Airport at 12:30 on Monday...
>
> Hennig Rogge
> --
> 1) You can't win.
> 2) You can't break even.
> 3) You can't leave the game.
> — The Laws of Thermodynamics, summarized

roger