[Battlemesh] Presentation

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Fri Mar 11 14:56:18 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Marek Lindner <lindner_marek at yahoo.de> wrote:
> On Friday 11 March 2011 09:16:22 Benjamin Henrion wrote:
>> > Lightening talks are to be registered during the event.
>>
>> What's the reason why people cannot submit LT in advance?
>
> Each day only has so many hours that I can spend on organizing the event.
> Apart from that I was under the impression this is general practice ?

If you feel you will be overloaded, you could also let someone else
taking the responsability to "organise" the LTs.

But it would be definitively better to have the LTs announced in
advance, not just at the last minute.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403