[Battlemesh] Network deployed and ready for tests ...

Xavier Carcelle xavier.carcelle at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 04:28:21 UTC 2011

Hola a todos,

The network is now deployed w/ 20+ nodes (and 5 on solar panel more
tomorrow morning will be deployed).

Attached is the map of the location w/ the ID of the foneras deployed
(round circle is the number of the location and next is the ID of the
fonera)

You can acces the network w/ :

ESSID = WBMv4-Test1-Net2 (Net1 will be used by zoobab on the road w/
4x 3 foneras on channel 1, 6, 11)
channel = 6
BSSID =  02:02:00:04:00:02

and then once you are on one mesh protocol network, you can reach the
foneras by ssh or telnet like :
ID_FONERA=23 (sticker on the fonera) -> IP=10.10.102.23 (102 is for
babel network)

An asterisk server will be available tomorrow for SIP tests connected
to the fonera 10.10.X.20 and I will configure some SIP accounts for
tests over the mesh.

We can also try some streaming over the network or multicast. Maybe we
can have Jim Gettys tuning our buffers on the foneras.

Buenas "noches"

Xavier.