[Battlemesh] Congratulations again for the great WBMv4!

Joseph Bonicioli nettraptor at awmn.net
Tue Mar 22 12:50:05 UTC 2011

Well done guys and thank you for hosting all of us. The only downside to
having such an international growth is that you had to work harder cooking,
hosting, smiling, talking and organizing activities.

Thank you so much for this and to show our gratitude we will try and return
you hosting sometime soon either on a personal level or by hosting
buttlemesh or a similar event.

See you soon Guys!

Regards,
Joseph Bonicioli