[Battlemesh] any (intermediary) results

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 22 13:48:07 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 22 March 2011 13:24:32 Pau wrote:
> The script collected 4 completed tests. One test needs one hour (50*5 pings
> for each node in the network). I got the latency of each node for each
> protocol stored in different files.

It would be nice if we manage to test some real world use cases next time. No
real user is interested in pinging the network all the time. Having a fluid
youtube experience or VoIP comes to mind.
This kind of testing might help to shift focus towards real world needs
instead of analyzing whether protocol X was 0.5 seconds faster to find the
optimal route than protocol Y.

Regards,
Marek