[Battlemesh] Congratulations again for the great WBMv4!

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:20:32 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Although I wasn't there, I'd like to chime in with my congratulations
too for what seems to be a very successful WBM4 :) I've been pouring
over all the data that is being released and already the data is so
interesting. The hop length figures and how throughput is expected to
reduce over hops is very interesting. As I had mentioned in my earlier
mails that this is a concern and something we would like to test in
real life that when using software from a device that is multi-hops
away how does the throughput get effected.

Thank you guys for releasing this data and all the help you have
extended overall. I'm majorly envious that we couldn't be part of this
battlemesh, hopefully for the next time :)

Bye for now