[Battlemesh] BattleMesh v5

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Tue May 24 04:31:41 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Been browsing through the pics of all the fun you guys have had in Spain and
been pouring through the data :)...and feeling bummed that we couldn't make
it :(

As promised we're looking seriously (and keeping dough aside :) ) to make it
for v5 at Finowfurt, Germany. In fact to avail of the best deals we'd like
to book our
air tickets early. Erle would be flying in from Aus (possibly with other
folks) whereas I'd be coming down from India.

The dates that're mentioned on the site suggest the conference would be from
10-14 august, finowfurt, should we consider those dates and the location as
final?
or is there a likelihood that these could change?

Any other info you think would be relevant for us to plan our trip would be
sincerely appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

Bye for now