[Battlemesh] BattleMesh v5

Erle Pereira erle at erlepereira.com
Sat May 28 00:12:22 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 16:11 +0200, elektra wrote:
> the camps of the Chaos Computer Camp are legendary and only take place every four years. Expect about 2500-3500
> hackers from Europe, US, Canada and other places from the world.
>
> I am sure you would like it.

thanks, We were initially looking to come for Battlemesh, having missed
the last one. But after some thought (...a very short while ) we decided
it would be definitely worth our while to attend this.

I will be flying in from Sydney -Australia, Jatin is coming from Mumbai,
India. Currently making travel plans etc...

A thanks to all for replying back, Hope to see some / all ? :) of you'll
there.

Cheers,
Erle ( @1and0 )

--
http://ebrain.in || Introducing "Beehive" computing
Discover and run applications from any device in the resource pool around you.