[Battlemesh] Fwd: Re: Battlemesh logotip

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:05:39 UTC 2011

No, I can't.
I'm so bad in design issues and I think I'm not able to say exactly using
words which part of the logo should be changed according my opinion, sorry.

But maybe I can try to explain my feeling a little better. In the first view
of the logo I cannot distinc what it means, I just can see a lot of lines in
black and white. I think maybe with some colors it would be more clear.

--
./p4u