[Battlemesh] Help: Wireless Community Survey

Jonathan Baldwin jrbaldwin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 02:14:52 UTC 2011

Hello BattleMesh,

As part of my research into designing tools to augment social interactions
in wireless community/mesh networks,for my Master's thesis, I am reaching
out to mesh communities around the world to survey how members work within
each of these networks. I would love to get feedback from any BattleMesh
members that are or have been involved with community wireless networks. The
results of this survey will help shape the focus of my work.  The
questionnaire can be found at:

http://thesis.jrbaldwin.com/poll

If you know of anyone currently in or that has contributed to other
community networks in the past, please forward this email to them. I have
embedded translation tools in the page to help in communication – thank you
for your time.

Jonathan

--
http://www.jrbaldwin.com