[Battlemesh] Wireless Battle Mesh v5 - Next steps

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 21 23:44:51 UTC 2011

On Thursday, September 22, 2011 01:40:54 Mitar wrote:
> OK. I have a meeting tomorrow with designers anyway so I will bring up
> this. But they are mostly not technical so it would be good to write
> down some ideas what should be in logo on the symbolic level (otherwise
> I will have to do that, which is not really a problem, but then do not
> complain too much). ;-)

Feel free to take matter into your own hands. I have no specific wish list
regarding the logo and feel perfectly comfortable with the idea that you are
the responsible for the logo.
All the blame / fame goes into your direction. ;-)

Can you send us an update after your meeting tomorrow ?

Thanks,
Marek