[Battlemesh] Wireless Battle Mesh v5 - Next steps

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:20:52 UTC 2011

Hi.
I'm also a newcomer at WBM, the last one was my first one. Before I went
there, I thought that this was an event where the main objective was to test
mesh protocols and put them in battle. But after, my thought was that this
is an event to meet people and speak about some geek topics.
For me that is good, but maybe to push the original objective a little more
would be nice.
One of the main restrictions I found is the hardware. Fonera is a very
limited device and when you are running 4 or 5 protocols, it can do some
strange things, and the tests become unreliable. Maybe we should put some
efforts in to have another kind of hardware, we can find some sponsors who
can give us some hardware. Or maybe we can put a special tax for spending on
hardware (10€ per person = 600€ = 10 new devices).
About the sponsors searching, what can we offer them?

Regards
--
./p4u