[Battlemesh] any results of the tests?

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Mon Apr 2 08:53:55 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 10:43:51AM +0200, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Antonio Quartulli <ordex at autistici.org> wrote:
> > Hello bj,
> >
> > someone else can probably give you some more detailed info, but I'd say that the
> > most important result we got is that ath5k has to be fixed :) (or that we need
> > to switch to another device. I think this was the final conclusion)
>
> So you got stuck at layer1?

As far as I understood (I was not working on the tests) after Elektra set up
batmand, the test-group tried to play the first scenario, but the card
stopped working after few seconds of heavy load.

> I told you my bad experience with ath5k, switched back to madwifi.

The idea was to test 802.11s too, so we needed a mac80211 compatible driver...

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..