[Battlemesh] Thanks for the v5 ;-)

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Apr 2 20:05:00 UTC 2012

Hey there,

also BIG THANKS from germany to all the hosts and organizers for making this
great event a success!! Also thanks a lot to all the people who were
working in the background, like the people in Sarantaporo, the
hackerspace.gr guys, and Marek, Nico, Roger and Pau for finding
these wonderful people to have this event with us and organizing
stuff in the background. :)

I'm really looking forward to next year and hope that we all will
see each other again. :)

Cheers,
	Simon