[Battlemesh] Thanks for the v5 ;-)

Nefeli Kousi dit.eagle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 21:52:44 UTC 2012

I stared to write a thank you mail but it got too big thanking all 60
people in the conference!! So I will just say I:

Thank you all for beeing here! Thank the people who had the idea of this
event! Thank the people who had the crazy idea to brink this to Greece and
gave us the oportunity to meet all of you! Thank the Recon team for finding
us and inspired us! (and drink with us :P ) Thank all the locals for th
eford! Thank all the people who helped remotely!

And espesialy thank you all for picking up tasks all 9 days and keeping the
event running!