[Battlemesh] EU law question

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:25:05 UTC 2012

Hi really interesting can you be more specific ie the law in question and
when it was voted? I will check here in Spain it there are limitations on
links

On Monday, April 9, 2012, Federico Capoano <federico at nemesisdesign.net>
wrote:
> In Italy is necessary to request an authorization for doing links at 2.4,
5 and 17 ghz unlicensed frequencies. It's probably a mere formal thing but
I was wondering how does this work in the other european countries.