[Battlemesh] EU law question

Federico Capoano federico at nemesisdesign.net
Tue Apr 17 19:46:03 UTC 2012

Il 17/04/2012 21.30, Henning Rogge ha scritto:
> I wonder how this would work in a network part with omni-directional antennas...
>
> you get 100 nodes together and need 5000 authorizations?

Good question, lol.

Apart from the absurdity of this law, I would like to know how it works
in your countries, references to laws or official documents are very
much appreciated.

If anybody knows how it works at EU level please share your knowledge.
I've only been able to find directives that regard things like the EIRP
limit, technical specifications and stuff like that.

*Federico Capoano*
Web Designer & Web Developer
Portfolio/Blog: nemesisdesign.net <http://nemesisdesign.net>
Twitter: @nemesisdesign <http://twitter.com/nemesisdesign/>