[Battlemesh] EU law question

Federico Capoano federico at nemesisdesign.net
Tue Apr 17 19:48:05 UTC 2012

Il 17/04/2012 13.08, Joseph Bonicioli ha scritto:
> 2006 EU harmonised Greek Law states that using those frequencies requires no license and does not state any declaration procedure. This is for 5GHz and 2.4GHz. We have not looked up other frequencies.

Really interesting, could you provide a reference for that please?

Is it the EU that "ordered" that those frequencies require no license or
is the Greek parliamente that decided so under the recommendation of the EU?

*Federico Capoano*
Web Designer & Web Developer
Portfolio/Blog: nemesisdesign.net <http://nemesisdesign.net>
Twitter: @nemesisdesign <http://twitter.com/nemesisdesign/>