[Battlemesh] 29C3 anyone?

Henning Rogge hrogge at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 23 15:05:31 UTC 2012

I think I will be there for the whole four days... I got the
confirmation for my tickets, but I am still waiting for the tickets!

Henning

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Clauz <clauz at ninux.org> wrote:
> Hi!
> Last year we had a Battlemesh meeting during the Chaos Communication
> Congress in Berlin. Is anybody coming to this year's Congress, in Hamburg?
>
> Clauz
>
> --

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."