[Battlemesh] European Union Commission

European Union Commission ex at convertukash.com
Wed Feb 8 11:00:22 UTC 2012

European Union Commission
Enterprise and Industry DG
Communication and Information Unit/R4
BREY 13/ 092
P - 1049  (Paris)

Released: 31Th December, 2011.

We bring to your notice the decision by the board of trustees of The European Union to choose you as one of the final recipients of a cash grant/donation for your own personal business development (SME funding).

To promote growth and creating new jobs in the European economy, we are giving out a yearly donation of 1.700,000.00 Euros to 10 lucky recipients who have been selected from over 25,000 websites all over the globe, as funding/aid from the European Union Commission, and the United Nations in accordance with enabling acts of Parliament.

Please contact James Ferguson
(Funds Payment Officer)
Claims Department.

Name: Gare Herovill
E-mail: departmentclaims66 at yahoo.com.hk
Telephone: +33762081593

Remember to quote your identification numbers. Find your identification numbers below:

BATCH NUMBER: EC-078419XN
UNIQUE NUMBER: SME48153

Note that these numbers fall within your location file.

Thank you and accept my congratulations once again!

Janet Williamson
Information Officer and Coordinator,
European Resources Network