[Battlemesh] Mesh Networking could save lives. Help Needed!

Christian Huldt christian at solvare.se
Sat Feb 11 18:41:12 UTC 2012

+1

Now, there is things being done, and considered, but as this is a slow process, I sure hope the syrian people finds a way before this gets down to business, but the preliminaries are:

Mesh networking

Crypto

Wider area networking (like gprs or someting, will probably have to involve openBTS.org)

Extremely cheap devices

Med vänlig hälsning,
Christian Huldt
+46704612207