[Battlemesh] Situation in Athens

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 12 18:13:46 UTC 2012

On Sunday, February 12, 2012 22:33:55 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
> it describes a sitation much worse than I imagined in the everyday
> life. Sorry the video is in Italian but it says stuff like 30% of the
> people in Athens do not have the money to pay bills and they live
> without electricity. People occupy the office and they go to live
> there because they have no money to pay the rent of the house.
>
> I just wanted to ask to the Greek people in this mailing list, if
> there is any sort of danger that we should consider in travelling
> across Greece.

Maybe it is just me but I fail to understand the purpose of this mail. What do
you expect from a reply ?

If a Greek were to say "It is heaven on earth here!" would you believe it ?
Would it change anything ?

If he/she claimed the opposite "We are going to die !!" would that be more
believable ?

What if we have several Greeks contradicting each other ?

Let me ask you: Is any sort of danger that we should consider in travelling
across Italy ? Can you give a meaningful answer to that ?

I mean, we are not going to meet in Somalia where every white person could be
kidnapped in order to be exchanged for cash.

Perhaps I missed the whole point of this mail ?

Cheers,
Marek